Friday, December 15, 2017

My go to outfit for a casual night with friends






When heading out for a night with friends, I always like to be comfortably chic! Neutral sweaters, cozy cardigans and boots are my staple pieces in my closet. They can be so versatile as to what I pair them with and where I wear them to. My color palette is almost always neutral- don't get me wrong, I'll add a pop of color in at times but I just love how classic and cool neutral looks. It can be carried through any season and any ensemble. All my friends laugh because everything I have is either grey, tan, black or pale pink, but I know what works for me and I know the look I'm going for. To me, that's whats most important- no matter where your going, always wear something that you feel confident in!

Thanks for stopping by.

-Xx
D



No comments:

Post a Comment