Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Living Room Christmas Decor











TV stand - custom made
Blanket ladder- antique

It's no secret that my favorite holiday is Christmas! I know it sounds crazy but I decorate every year on Nov. 1, mostly because I love the the general spirit of Christmas. I love how everything looks, and more importantly, how everything feels. People in general are in a lot better moods around the holidays so it's nice kicking that off early. I tend to keep my decor more traditional for Christmas, and I love the feel of the coziness it brings into my home. My favorite thing to do is curl up on the couch under a big blanket with a hot mug of chai and watch my top Christmas movies while the coal stove roars in the background-- it's simply peaceful! How do you guys decorate during the holidays?

Thanks for stopping by!

-Xx
D

No comments:

Post a Comment