Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Family Fall Fest












Every year since we've had Apollo we have had a family day in which we go to the pumpkin patch followed by an evening of fall activities! We have rightfully called this day 'Family Fall Fest' and it is easily one of my favorite days of the year. This year we went to Ritter's Cider Mill and Apollo loved feeding the animals, the hay barn, and riding on the horses! We also stopped by our Uncle Dave's to visit the two new baby goats and the girls (my 4 chickens that now live there).

While walking through the corn maze, I just kept thinking about how blessed we are and how grateful I am for all that we have and all that we do. Nothing makes me realize this more than spending time with my family. 

Once we returned home we decorated our front porch and Apollo played with bubbles. Then we made homemade applesauce from the apples at Ritter's and enjoyed way too many cider donuts! We also had my two favorite fall treats, candy apple and apple slices with caramel dip.

All in all it was the perfect fall day and we are looking forward to welcoming London into our little tradition next year!

Xx
D

No comments:

Post a Comment