Saturday, September 29, 2018

London's Nursery Reveal













There you have it! London's nursery is finally finished, and-- although I'm sure it'll be rearranged due to the realization that things aren't where they serve the best purpose-- I am completely smitten! We were supposed to go to England this year to celebrate my and Elissa's 30th birthday in London and then explore the countryside for 2 weeks, but with the pregnancy we had to put that trip on hold. When the time came to name the baby, Brad and I loved the idea of naming our second son after the trip. So, I ran with the name and carried it into the nursery theme. 

My three favorite pieces in his room are:
1. The gallery wall with London-themed emblems that I printed out from Google and had framed.
2. Navy ottoman bench from Target paired with a Union Jack pillow from Etsy.
3. His Loulou Lollipop London-themed muslin blanket! 

Not pictured are his marble grand DockaTot (thanks E!) and his wingback rocker-- which we temporarily moved into our master bedroom to make the nighttime feedings more comfortable. 

All in all, we are ready and so excited to welcome London home and into our loving family. Here's hoping Apollo is welcoming!

Xx
D


No comments:

Post a Comment