Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Gift Guide // Spa Day










Who doesn't love a nice night in with a little bit of wine & some pampering.  Here are some products I love that I thought would be the perfect gift to give to someone who loves body care and spa products.

First we have Farmhouse Fresh! They have the cutest packaging and this incredible program to help rescue farm animals. Everything from them is amazing but I especially love the Whoopie gift set that includes a hand cream, candle, lotion and body wash! You guys, this scent is seriously one of the best things to ever happen to my life! It's sweet and smells just like cake.  Their lip balm and mini lotion samplers also make perfect stocking stuffer gifts. 

Next we have the Laura Mercier bath gift set. The packaging is so cute and clearly my favorite part is the honey comb wand! I love any scent that is sweet and contains vanilla so this instantly had to be on the list. My love for LM is new, and they nailed it when rolling out this set for the holidays. The lotion made my skin feel soft and the spray was a little bonus especially when you're like me and love to layer the scents. 

Lastly we have the forever cult classic Diptyque 'baies' candle and my current favorite lip balm by Kiehl's. This candle is honestly a must have for any collector like myself. Plus once it's empty you can easily transition it into a vase or makeup brush holder! As for the lip balm, it's creamy and truly moisturizes unlike other brands that I feel just dry out my lips even worse than before. 

Hope you guys like these suggestions! Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions, especially if you've tried any of these products! 

Happy Holidays xX

-D






No comments:

Post a Comment